Saturday, March 30, 2013

Veena Mali Hot Pictures in Holi 2013


Holi is an event of colors in Indian culture as on this festival all the Hindus celebrates their joy by thronging color powder on each other. The Hindus celebrate this festival in India and all over the world as well and eat sweets, but this Holi is also a very especial for the Pakistani model Veena Malik. It has come into knowledge that she celebrated the Holi at her set of upcoming movie. Former Bigg Boss controversial contestant Veena Malik said about Holi,” I always try to play Holi with natural colors which are Eco friendly and good for face and body.
hot veena holi 2013
My crew got the gulaal made by natural herbs. I am really happy to celebrate Holi this year too. I can say that I love India and festival of India which spread love and joy. I wish a Happy Holi everyone.”
Here are Hot Veena Pictures:

All Rights Reserved OK Top Ten | Ok Top Ten by SHS Web Developers