Thursday, June 13, 2013

Salma Hayek Dresses to Impress Hubby

Salma Hayek Dresses to Impress HubbyOne of Hollywood’s most stylish women, Salma Hayek, does not consider herself a fashionista. “A lot of the effort I make is for my husband because I want him to be attracted to me,” the Mexican-born actress told the latest issue of InStyle magazine. Hayek, 46, is married to French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault, 51, the chief executive of PPR, the conglomerate that owns Yves Saint Laurent, Gucci and Bottega Veneta.
I actually wear a lot of leather on the red carpet. My husband loves when I wear it,”she told the magazine. The mother of 5-year-old Valentina likes to choose strapless looks as well. “When I turned 40, I started thinking, ‘This is the last year,’ whenever I’d wear a strapless dress,” she said. “I always thought you can’t wear them after a certain age, but I’m still getting away with it.”
Although Hayek has just come out with a new skin-care line, she doesn’t place as high a priority on beauty as some might think. “I know people have always thought I was beautiful, but I have never tried to be as beautiful as I can be,” she said. “I could do a lot more: exercise, or not eat dessert. Or not drink alcohol. I could make bigger efforts. I don’t think my first priority in life has ever been beauty.”
“It’s a little bit of a rebellious spirit in me. There is more to me than looks, of course,” she added. No surprise then thatHayek does not fear aging. “I think if you are afraid of getting older, you age faster,” she said. Her advice for women: “You’ve got to take who you are and love who you are and do the best you can with what you’ve got. That goes for the figure, and it goes for everything else.
You’ve got to have a sense of humor about who you are and give yourself a break. You’ve got to be kind to yourself. And it’s not easy, you know?”
Source: gma.yahoo

0 Responses to “Salma Hayek Dresses to Impress Hubby”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved OK Top Ten | Ok Top Ten by SHS Web Developers