Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Boyfriends in 2013


Christmas 2013 is coming and everyone is planning to celebrate it. Celebration of Christmas is not charming and fascinating without gifts. Girlfriends love to give christmas gifts to boyfriends. and boyfriends love to give gifts to girlfriends. Similarly, husband give christmas gifts to wife. and wife gives christmas gifts to husband so our relation gets stronger and stronger. In Christmas 2013 gifts list, we have collected ten gifts that a girl can give to her boyfriend in this christmas 2013. So here is a list of top 10 christmas gifts ideas for boyfriends in 2013. We hope that these gift ideas for christmas 2013 will be beneficial for you.
10- Stuffed animal
-So I know this sounds corny, but it worked for me. The first year that my guy and I started dating, one of the presents I got him was a teddy bear that had the year (2004) on it's foot. It was a shot in the dark, but luckily he liked it, and it is actually still sitting on his bed at home today. Now I don't recommend getting your boyfriend a stuffed animal for every occasion, or even more than once, but for the first time, they actually seem to like it.
9- Card
-You can never fail with a card. Whether you are one of those sentimental people who like to lay it all out there, or if you just want to say a few nice words and Merry Christmas, your guy will still appreciate it. I know we think guys don't care about sappy stuff like that, but surprisingly after a few years I figured out that my boyfriend had kept every letter and card I ever gave him in a box under his bed. Who would have thought?
8- Candy/Cookies
-Again, you can never fail with food. My older brother always told me that the way to a guy's heart was through his stomach, and it is definitely true. Regardless of whether you just started dating, or if you've been dating for 5 years, guys always love when you bake them cookies or buy them candy. This is a win-win situation because sometimes he will even share the candy with you. =)
7- Picture Frame
-Here I go again with the sappy stuff, right? Wrong. On a few different occasions, I gave my boyfriend picture frames with cute pictures of us together, or either pictures of just me- and he would hang them on his wall, sit them on his dresser, and even put them in his car. If you're lucky, your guy will be happy to have pictures so that he can show you off. So don't be scared to make him a cute picture frame- he will secretly love it.
6- Take him to dinner and a movie
-So our boyfriend's take us out all the time just because they love us right? Well we get to take them out for occasions. This Christmas, treat your boyfriend to a dinner and movie of his choice. It may not sound like much, but he will love being treated and not having to worry about paying for once. Believe me, it's simple and easy, but it can be a great gift.
5- Gift Card to Bass Pro Shops
-Here is another one of those you never fail gifts. Every guy can find something at Bass Pro Shops. I would say buy him something for hunting or fishing, but I have never quite understood any of that and my boyfriend loves it- so by buying him a gift card to his favorite store, it makes him feel like a kid in a toy store. I know gift cards sound tacky and you want to get your boyfriend something meaningful- but seriously, to him, that fishing rod he gets, or the hunting equipment- it will be worth it.
4- DVD's
-Now try to prove me wrong, but I feel like guys are obsessed with movies. This is one thing that I can always count on to get my boyfriend if I have no other ideas. In fact, I think I have gotten him at least one DVD every Christmas for 5 years. Yes that's repetitive, but the boy loves movies and I am happy that I have an easy present to give him.
3- Cologne
-This is another win-win gift for you and your guy. Also another one that I give my boyfriend almost every year. You can pick out the cologne that you think smells best, and give it to your guy so that he will smell amazing. It will make him happy and it will make you happy to be around him. You don't even have to buy something expensive, although you can if that is what you want. I personally recommend Adidas blue men's cologne- it's a great price and a great scent that my boyfriend and I both love.
2- Electronics (Ipod, Ipad)
Now, depending on how much you want to spend this Christmas, electronics are something that you can't go wrong buying for your boyfriend. Whether you want to get him an Ipod, a TV, a GPS, or something else, he will forever be grateful. Last Christmas I got my boyfriend a GPS and even wrote something corny in the card, like "Use this and you can always find your way to me." Hah, it was silly but he liked it. He also needed it, because unlike many guys, he has NO sense of direction!
1-Video Game (or video game system)
Last but not least you can get your boyfriend a video game or video game system. I feel like most guys these days are obsessed with some kind of system or game. Whether it be a classic like Nintendo, or a newer game like Call of Duty on systems like the Play Station 3, you can never go wrong with a video game. I got my boyfriend an Xbox 360 two years ago, and you would have thought he had found gold. Needless to say it was a great Christmas for both of us!
So there are my tips for Christmas gifts to get your boyfriend. If you can't find something here then you may be out of luck, but I feel like any of these options, or a combination of some, will make any guy happy. Another little tip that my boyfriend and I have done every year:
Get him a large stocking (You can get them at the dollar tree) and put his presents in there. If you get him one nicer thing, you can wrap it and stick it in the bottom of the stocking, then add little stocking stuffers like candy and a card. It makes it exciting to open gifts, and you always find little surprises. This makes it fun and less nerve-racking to open gifts with your guy. So good luck, have fun, and remember that it's not the gift, but the thought that counts!

All Rights Reserved OK Top Ten | Ok Top Ten by SHS Web Developers