Thursday, March 21, 2013

Top 10 Things to Say to a Girl


Just love isn’t enough to keep the relationship going on. You need to make your partner feel special. You can do this saying her most romantic things. This will certainly make her feel special person on the earth and there will be no trouble in the relationship.
10) Things to say while giving roses
You can always make up something different. Give her a set of 12 roses with 11 real and 1 fake. You can tell her “I will love you until the last rose dies”. This is really the sweetest thing your girlfriend will find. Because the last rose won’t ever die and it’s fake.
9) Reasons why you love her.
The most romantic way to express how much you love her is, you can say this statement. “Last night when I saw the stars in the sky and matched up each one with a reason I love you until I ran out of the stars”. This is the ocean to express all your love in a small form.
12 300x199 Top 10 Things to Say to a Girl
8) She will fall for it
You can say your girlfriend “I sent an angel to look over you at night; The angel came back a minute later; I asked it why and he told me; Angels don’t watch other angels”. This will make them cry and they will hug you instantly.
7) She will definitely kiss you
Tell her “If you held up 11 roses into a mirror, you’d be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world” she will definitely come to you and kiss you with so much love.  They will definitely love this.
6) Make her feel special
One of the easy to make your girlfriend special is by saying some quotes to her. You can always tell her “hey say a picture tells 1,000 words but when I see yours all I see is 3: I…love…you”. This will make them feel awesome and tears will come from the eyes out of happiness
5) Love you till death
One more simple and romantic quote which girls will fall for being “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you”. This shows how much love and care you have for your girlfriend. It will bring in more faith and the bond will grow for a lifetime.
4) Best friend, philosopher and guide
If you think your girlfriend is your best friend and always supports you in the hard times guiding you with her philosophy, you can always say these lines to her to make her feel different and special. The line goes as “You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, you’re the love of my life, you’re my one and only, you’re my everything”.
3) Can’t imagine life without you
“Life without you is like a broken pencil, pointless”. This is one of the romantic things to say to your girlfriend.
2) I love you
This is simple and best. Rest the feelings will all say it.
6 I need you I miss you.. 300x225 Top 10 Things to Say to a Girl
1) I miss you
“I miss you when I’m not with you….when I’m not with you all I do is think about you…when I think about you I just want to be with you….and when I’m with you it’s like all of my dreams have come true”. This is the top most romantic thing ever a guy tells a girl.


All Rights Reserved OK Top Ten | Ok Top Ten by SHS Web Developers