Wednesday, March 20, 2013

How To Dress Like 10 Disney Princesses


Growing up, I loved watching Disney movies… and I’m sure most of you can relate. For a few years, I watched The Little Mermaid every single day, which my parents must have loved (not really). Whenever a Disney movie came on, I sat in front of the TV in awed silence, wondering what I had to do to be just like the fabulous princesses on the screen.
Well, I might not be a real life princess (never say never!), but at least I can dress like a cartoon one, right? I love taking fashion inspiration from the on-screen heroines who were my role models growing up. And you can dress like them, too! No, that doesn’t mean getting decked out in ball gowns every day… it means using their Disney outfits as inspiration for some cute outfits you can wear any day of the week. Check out these 10 looks based on 10 of the best Disney characters ever, and don’t forget to click on the picture if you want to find out more info on the clothing!

Ariel from The Little Mermaid
ariel-main

Pocahontas from Pocahontas
pocahontas

Aurora from Sleeping Beauty
aurora

Belle from Beauty and The Beast
belle

Mulan from Mulan
mulan

Cinderella from Cinderella
cinderella

Jasmine from Aladdin
jasmine

Snow White from Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs
snowwhite

Tiana from The Princess and The Frog
tiana

Rapunzel from Tangled
rapunzel


All Rights Reserved OK Top Ten | Ok Top Ten by SHS Web Developers